Home About Bookshelf Footprints Make A Joyful Noise Archive Contact Image Map

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Work in Progress


I love construction site, a crazy thing to love I know, but construction sites represents chaos being brought into order, and at the end of the project you are usually left with something beautiful. This blog is under such construction, while not much to look at right now it is slowly being transformed into something lovely. A fellow blogger (who will remail nameless) has graciously agreed to design my blog. I look on with great anticipation of what i will find completed next, a widget here, a banner there, its neat to see happen before your eyes.

our lives are not much different than this blog construction, a work in progress, Chaos being brought into order. Through God's loving and merciful santification we are being slowly transformed into something glorious.
being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus Phil:1:6
I look forward to the day where I will be made complete in Christ, But in the mean time...Pardon my mess but I am a work in progress. Have a Happy New Year.

Brian
Avhieving Results Through Scripture

2 comments:

Julia said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I am a self-taught soap-maker. Lots of info still not on my blog. It's on the "to-do"list!

God bless you and your beautiful family,
Regards
Julia

rebecca said...

Hello dear Marshall family! I did not know you had a blog- wonderful!

I sure relate to being a work in progress.

Blessing to you!
Rebecca

Post a Comment