Home About Bookshelf Footprints Make A Joyful Noise Archive Contact Image Map

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Making Memories Meaningful

Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself up for it; that he might sanctify it, having cleansed it by the washing of water with the word, that he might present the church to himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. Ephesians 5:25-27

Ready for a night out on the town


So about 2 months ago I decided to start dating my wife, we have a standing date every other Thursday, and I must say it has Been one of the best decisions I have made. It gives us that needed time alone to get away and reflect on life, but more importantly it gives my homeschooling wife that needed time away from the stresses of managing a home. My wife has stated that having a standing date gives her something to look forward too, as well as getting a chance to get dressed up and wear some of those clothes you never get a chance to wear cause you're afraid of tiny cheesy fingers always touching you. (I love all my cheesy fingers mind you,) It gives me the chance to love my wife as Christ has loved the Church.
A Peaceful Evening


Achieving Results Through Scripture

3 comments:

Annie said...

Sounds like a beautiful evening!

Rebecca J said...

How wonderful! Way to go Brian. I'll make sure my husband sees this post! ; )

Brian said...

Rebecca I should have been doing this years ago.

Post a Comment