Home About Bookshelf Footprints Make A Joyful Noise Archive Contact Image Map

Monday, February 22, 2010

Providence At Its Best


My wife is 36 weeks pregnant, so the kids and I got all geared up for another exciting day at the Doctors office and a day of running errands.  While at lunch at one of our favorite food places (Baja Fresh) a lady there came up to me and asked if we were just coming back from a photo shoot, I thought that this was a strange out of the blue sort of question, so I answered no. why do you ask?  She replied because you all look so nice and your clothes coordinate so well.  It never dawned on me that we were matching so well, so when it was brought to my attention I thought well of course now you know we have to take some pictures.  Providence at its best...

ARTS.















                                          

0 comments:

Post a Comment